Friday, October 21, 2011

Shout Out to Fierce Fit Fearless

So..I would not be where I am today if not for the Fierce Fit Fearless facebook group. It's a closed group for women only, whose interests lie in IF and heavy lifting and being FIERCE. Jenn (the FB group owner) just started a blog, and I'm a featured "Fierce Friend" in the sidebar! How awesome is that! I'll be doing some feature blogs and stuff.

You'll probably see more recipes as I go, here, too - tonight I'll be posting my mayo recipe. For now, though, go check out the FFF blog and surf around on the other Fierce Friends blogs.  Oh - and for any of my lady followers who are FIERCE, FIT, and FEARLESS (or want to be), wanna learn about IF and heavy lifting, check out the FB group. You have to be accepted by a moderator, so no boys allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment