Friday, July 16, 2010

Virus!

I had a great post on Vitamin D half-written on my laptop today, in Microsoft Word. And then I found out my laptop had been infected via a trojan horse.  Things degraded quickly from that point and my laptop became unusable shortly thereafter. 

My husband is attempting to repair and recover but I might end up having to wipe it, which is totally heartbreaking as I have several months worth of pictures of my daughter that were not backed up.  Including pictures from her second birthday party.  So fingers crossed that the virus repair program that he's running will work!!

In any case, I'll not be posting tomorrow after all.  I hadn't planned on posting Saturday or Sunday, either, unless I could find wireless internet floating around at the campgrounds where we'll be all weekend.  IF he gets the laptop fixed I might get a post in (if I have internet service out there) but don't count on it.  Definitely look forward to Part 1 of Vitamin D on Monday or Tuesday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Stay healthy and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment