Saturday, March 10, 2012

Brand New Everything!

Wow! If it's been a day or so since you last visited, you'll notice everything is different: the appearance, the name, the description, the URL...I've had a busy morning! I've taken off all the Google ads, except for the ones embedded in the posts (because I can't figure out how to get rid of them just yet). I don't need the ad revenue, and I think it made everything look messy and annoying. So there you go. I left the Amazon stuff because I really do recommend certain products and I'd love for you to see the products I use and love.

If you know someone who is considering switching to Paleo/Primal or a similar lifestyle, or even someone who just is open to learning about nutrition and fitness, please share this blog link. My goal is to help people THRIVE and enjoy life to the fullest.

If you  have any requests for topics, recipes you would like me to try, or have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

What do you think about the new design?

No comments:

Post a Comment